We depart from Bermeo, surrounding the island of Izaro, towards Cape Ogoño, imposing cliff with its limestone caves to reach the picturesque harbor of Elantxobe and return coasting along the beaches of Laga and Laida and the estuary of Urdaibai. It is also possible to make a route to Gaztelugatxe, currently very much in vogue for having been the scene of the famous series "Game of Thrones"
- 16-30 children 8.00€/student
- 30-60 children 7.00€/student
- More than 60 children 6.50€/student
Specially recommended route for young schoolchildren (up to 6 years old), in their first contact with the marine environment.
Shorter route, heading towards the island of Izaro. We enter the realms of Gulls and Cormorants, absolute masters of this enclave, surrounding it and returning to port.
- 22-30 children 6.00€/student
- 30-60 children 5.50€/student
- More than 60 children 5.00€/student
It is also possible to combine our services with the performance of other activities:
- Guided Tours
- Visits to the Fisherman's Museum